You may qualify to participate in the Prevent Ovarian Cancer Program if you meet all the following criteria:
- Are an Ontario resident
- Are a female at least 18 years of age
- Have a deceased first-degree relative (mother, sister or daughter) previously diagnosed with ovarian cancer
You will not qualify if:
- You do not meet all 3 criteria listed above
- Someone in your family was previously tested and identified as having a BRCA1 or BRCA2 mutation
- You were previously tested and identified as having a BRCA1 or BRCA2 mutation yourself
If you think that you qualify based on these criteria, click What is the Process? to learn more.
Click Get Started to create your POCP username.